Welcome to the City of Perth
Information for International Guests
You can read more information about the City of Perth in the different languages provided below:
Latest City News
- Sharing the Knowledge 15th May 2013
City of Perth Lord Mayor Lisa Scaffidi met with a select group of delegates from Al Ain City Municipality today.
- Sponsorship boost for city events 14th May 2013
The Council continues to spur city activation with $307,605 approved in a new round of sponsorship for diverse events.
- Heritage building owners can realise value 7th May 2013
A unique city building is using the City of Perth Heritage Incentive Program to establish a fund to maintain their valuable asset into the future.
- Approval of City of Perth Library & Plaza tender a milestone 24th Apr 2013
The Council is very proud to announce it has awarded Doric Contractors Pty Ltd the tender to build the City of Perth's exciting new public library and plaza in the Cathedral and Treasury precinct at a cost of $33.3 million.
- Soulful Sunday Session at Northbridge Piazza 22nd Apr 2013
Sunday Piazza Live is playing host to its first ever international performer Marilyn Keller this Sunday at the Northbridge Piazza from 1pm.
Other Information About Perth
- Local Time
5.54am 19 May 2013
- Highlighted City News
- Click for more information
What's Happening Today
- Your City Your Say - Join the Conversation
We're seeking your ideas and input to help develop a visionary and inspirational Strategic Community Plan. How do you see City of Perth's future? It's time to have your say on what's good, what needs improving, and how we can address unique challenges and opportunities.
- New website Eco Hub Perth
Visit the City of Perth's newest website ecohub.perth.wa.gov.au to find out more about living, working and playing more sustainably in the city!
- Show Me Perth
Visit showmeperth.com.au for information on events, shopping, attractions and restaurants in Perth City! Show Me Perth: It's your guide to the city!
- Plan your journey ahead and avoid possible traffic disruptions
View details about temporary road closures and traffic disruptions associated with development and events for this and upcoming months.
- Affordable rental housing for city-based workers 17th January - 17th January 2014
The City of Perth 'Key City Worker Housing Development' is a 48-unit three storey apartment development in East Perth, aimed at providing affordable rental housing for inner-city workers who earn moderate incomes. Units will be rented at below-market rates from mid-2013. Certain criteria must be met for eligibility to become a tenant.